We arrange business jet flights
European Private Jets provides a full range of business aviation services. Our company is specialized in the organization of private flights to any part of the world. Our clients have access to over 9,000 business jet models from global brands. We arrange flights of any complexity to the countries of the European Union, America, the Middle East, and Asia. Our employees are industry professionals with an extensive network of contacts in the aviation industry. We speak English, German, French, Spanish, Greek, Italian and other languages. European Private Jets owns all the information necessary to arrange private flights, which allows us to deliver excellent customer service.
Our specialists can arrange an urgent flight in just a few hours. We will handle all problems associated with the organization of flight and the choice of jet and create comfortable conditions for work and rest on board. We provide such services as catering (you can order meals from your favourite restaurants), Internet connection, and meeting room for business negotiations. All stages of private flight will be coordinated with the ground services and carefully monitored by our specialists.
- Urgent flights
- within 3-4 hours
- The fight at any date
- convenient for you
- booking and clearance
- Over 9500
- models of private jets
- registration of the documents
- to 251 countries of the world
Features of business jet flights
Our potential customers have access to a large base of private jets available for charter. We arrange flights to any part of Europe and the world. European Private Jets uses modern and highly comfortable business jets of various flight ranges for the organization of private and corporate flights. The most important features of business aviation are:
- High level of comfort. We provide comfortable business jets specifically designed for private flights to any part of the world. Moreover, all business jets are equipped with everything necessary for work, rest, and travelling with pets.
- Fast check-in. Our customers have access to the fast check-in, which means that they can skip the long general queue and gain faster access to passport and customs control. After that, the passengers can wait for their flights in comfortable VIP lounges.
- Departure at any convenient flight. If you order a private jet charter from European Private Jets, you can rest assured that you will arrive at your destination at the agreed time without delays or incidents.
- Experienced flight crew. Business jets are operated by experienced pilots who have high professional qualifications and constantly upgrade their skills.
Types of flights
The following types of flights are available to the customers of European Private Jets:
- Private flights. Private jet charter is not only about prestige and status. This is the best option for passengers who value comfort, safety, and flexibility. A private jet charter is a great solution for people who want to get to any European city as quickly as possible. For greater comfort, the jet can land not only at large airports but also on closed and private runways.
- Corporate flights. This type of flight is intended for the solution of different business issues (starting with business meetings and ending with the movement of cargo or passengers in the interests of the company). For example, corporate flight allows to deliver the employees working on a rotation basis to the remote areas or transport the goods to the company’s branches located in other countries. Passengers and cargo are delivered on specially equipped cargo or transport jets.
- Medical flights. There are situations when the patient’s life and health depend on the speed of his/her transportation to the right medical facility. Medical air charter can help you solve this problem quickly and efficiently. The use of medical jets is especially relevant if the patient needs to be transported to a health facility located in a foreign country as quickly as possible. People with health problems may feel bad after a long car ride.
Today, business jets flights can cover all possible needs of the customers:
- International corporate flights.
- Corporate flights on high-tech jets.
- Leisure flights to ski resorts and remote exotic islands (partly by business jet, and partly by helicopter).
- Business flights. In this case, the cabins are equipped with everything necessary for conducting negotiations during the flight.
- Combined flights (partly by business jet, and partly by helicopter or VIP yacht).
- Exclusive flights on luxury jets for businessmen, celebrities, and politicians.
- Sports charters for teams, star players, coaching staff, and fans.
- Private flight charter for the celebration of festive events and luxury weddings with the possibility of holding a wedding ceremony on board.
- Corporate flights for the company managers.
- Children’s flights accompanied by responsible persons and nannies.
- Flights with pets (dogs, cats, parrots, etc).
- Exploration flights for monitoring the territory on specially equipped jets.
- Regular and one-time rotation flights (transportation of crews to the remote places of work, including the areas not equipped with runways).
- Urgent and scheduled medical flights (such jets have life support equipment).
- Sanitary flights (transportation of bedridden patients).
- Empty Legs (return flights).
- Jet Sharing (seat rental on a business jet).
- Freight flights (transportation of high-value goods).
European Private Jets arranges business flights of any complexity. We can organize scheduled and urgent flights to any part of the world.
Popular types of business jets
Modern business aviation offers the organization of flights using jets of different types. Business jets are divided into several groups, each of which has different technical characteristics and capabilities. The following types of business jets are available to the customers of our company:
- Turboprops. Turboprop is a small propeller-driven business jet that can accommodate up to 6 passengers and overcome up to 2,500 km without refuelling. This is the perfect solution for short-haul flights with a high level of comfort. By choosing this option, you can travel at any convenient time without adapting to the schedule of civilian flights. Please note that turboprops can take off and land not only at the regular airports but also on the private (grass or unpaved) runways.
- Very light and light jets. Very light jets are small business jets equipped with a jet engine. Such jets can cover up to 3,000 km without refuelling and reach speeds of up to 700 km/h. Light jets have a small passenger cabin, capable of accommodating up to seven passengers (not counting flight attendants). Usually, such models are single-pilot.
- Midsize jets. Midsize business jets can fly up to 5,700 km without refuelling and have a maximum speed of 850 km/h. The passenger cabin specially designed for VIP customers provides a high level of flight comfort. Midsize business jets always include comfortable passenger seats, as well as a kitchen or a bar.
- Heavy jets. These models are intended for long-haul flights. Heavy business jets can fly up to 9,000 km without landing or refuelling. Such jets can seat up to 19 passengers, each of which will be provided with a high level of comfort throughout the flight.
Business aviation allows organizing the flights according to the individual needs of the clients. We value your time and take care of all issues related to flight preparation.
When ordering a turnkey flight service from European Private Jets, our customers receive:
- Safety: our fleet of jets and helicopters is in perfect technical condition and equipped with a modern avionics system. Our crew meets the high requirements of the business aviation industry.
- Flexibility: the flights are adjusted to the customer’s schedule.
- Speed of services: we can arrange the flight in less than 4 hours.
- Multi-tasking: the cabin is equipped to meet the needs of our customers.
- Confidentiality: all information about the flight is strictly confidential.
Business aviation system offers such advanced features as a change of date and time of flight, personal service, the possibility of landing at the private airports, etc.
How much does it cost to charter a business jet?
When chartering a jet for a private or corporate flight, you should realize that the cost of this service will depend directly on the type of jet, flight range, on board equipment, as well as the duration of parking at the airports of departure and arrival. Additional services (such as transfer to the airport/hotel, catering from the best restaurants, high-speed sky-fi, or conferencing facilities) are paid separately.
Price of private jet charter
Due to extensive experience in business aviation, cooperation with dozens of airlines and jet owners, and smooth logistics, we can offer our customers the most favourable conditions of private jet charter. Below are the prices for the flights to the most popular destinations. However, you should understand that these figures are indicative only. For more accurate information, contact the managers of European Private Jets.
The calculations include only top business aviation destinations in Europe; however, we can make a fast price calculation and arrange a flight from any part of the world.
- Belgium - Thailand from 80000 €
- England - Georgia from 25000 €
- Germany - Bali from 100000 €
- Monaco - Norway from 15000 €
- Switzerland - Tunisia from 17000 €
- Italy - Kazakhstan from 30000 €
- Sweden - Seychelles from 50000 €
- Maldives - Courchevel from 75000 €
- UAE - France from 35000 €
- Oman - Monaco from 45000 €
- Yemen - England from 46000 €
- Israel - Switzerland from 23000 €
- Italy - Qatar from 35000 €
- Jordan - Germany from 20000 €
- Turkey - Spain from 20000 €
- Denmark - Egypt from 25000 €
- Zanzibar - Portugal from 40000 €
- Canary Islands - Sweden from 45000 €
- Austria - Sri Lanka from 65000 €
- Netherlands - Madagascar from 95000 €
Our company serves both international and domestic (within the EU) flights. Due to the cooperation with the local companies, we can offer you a wide variety of options: from very light to ultra-long-range heavy jets. We can arrange a flight from any part of the world (however, you need to take into consideration the specificities of the airports). Below are the prices for the flights to the most popular destinations:
- Munich (MUC) - Palma (PMI) from 7 500 euro;
- London (FAB) - Salzburg (SZG) from 10 000 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - Basel (BSL) from 7 000 euro;
- Paris (CDG) - Le Castellet (CTT) from 5 900 euro;
- Munich (MUC) - Altenrhein (ACH) from 5 000 euro;
- Nice (NCE) - Glasgow (GLA) from 12 000 euro;
- London (BQH) - Munich (MUC) from 8 900 euro;
- Geneva (GVA) - Paris (LBG) from 5 500 euro;
- Zurich (ZRH) - Monaco (MCM) from 6 000 euro;
- Berlin (BER) - Ibiza (IBZ) from 14 500 euro;
- Rome (CIA) - Split (SPU) from 6 000 euro;
- Nice (NCE) - Zurich (ZRH) from 4 900 euro;
- Vienna (VIE) - Saint-Tropez (LTT) from 9 500 euro;
- Paris (CDG) - Sylt (GWT) from 8 400 euro;
- Warsaw (WAW) - Palma (PMI) from 13 000 euro;
- Hamburg (HAM) - Saint-Tropez (LTT) from 11 000 euro;
- Marseille (MRS) - Dubrovnik (DBV) from 9 000 euro;
- Milan (LIN) - Cannes (CEQ) from 4 200 euro;
- Nice (NCE) - Florence (FLR) from 5 000 euro;
- Salzburg (SZG) - Genoa (GOA) from 6 000 euro;
- Hamburg (HAM) - Olbia (OLB) from 12 000 euro;
- Rome (CIA) - Barcelona (BCN) from 10 000 euro;
- Zurich (ZRH) - Girona (GRO) from 6 500 euro;
- Munich (MUC) - Monaco (MCM) from 5 000 euro;
- Rotterdam (RTM) - Figari (FSC) from 11 000 euro;
- Stockholm (BMA) - Nice (NCE) from 14 500 euro;
- Napoli (NAP) - Berlin (BER) from 10 500 euro;
- Amsterdam (AMS) - Split (SPU) from 11 000 euro;
- Zagreb (ZAG) - Saint-Tropez (LTT) from 7 000 euro;
- Copenhagen (CPH) - Palma (PMI) from 15 000 euro;
- Valencia (VLC) - Milan (LIN) from 11 500 euro;
- Frankfurt (FRA) - Florence (FLR) from 7 000 euro;
- Oslo (OSL) - Cannes (CEQ) from 14 500 euro;
- Seville (OZP) - Nice (NCE) from 14 200 euro;
- Helsinki (HEL) - Paris (LBG) from 15 500 euro;
- Athens (ATH) - Florence (FLR) from 10 500 euro;
- Riga (RIX) - Milan (LIN) from 13 000 euro;
- Vilnius (VNO) - Geneva (GVA) from 13 000 euro;
- Gothenburg (GOT) - Barcelona (BCN) from 15 000 euro;
- Lyon (LYN) - Genoa (GOA) from 3 500 euro;
- Skopje (SKP) - Zurich (ZRH) from 9 000 euro;
- Lisbon (LIS) - Nice (NCE) from 14 500 euro;
- Salzburg (SZG) - Westerland (GWT) from 4 900 euro;
- Hamburg (HAM) - Westerland (GWT) from 4 500 euro;
- Munich (MUC) - Westerland (GWT) from 4 900 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - Dubrovnik (DBV) from 9 000 euro;
- Vienna (VIE) - Dubrovnik (DBV) from 5 000 euro;
- Zurich (ZRH) - Dubrovnik (DBV) from 5 000 euro;
- London (BQH) - Vienna (VIE) from 8 500 euro;
- Munich (MUC) - Vienna (VIE) from 4 500 euro;
- Nice (NCE) - Vienna (VIE) from 6 000 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - Cannes (CEQ) from 5 500 euro;
- Munich (MUC) - Cannes (CEQ) from 5 500 euro;
- London (BQH) - Cannes (CEQ) from 7 000 euro;
- London (BQH) - Geneva (GVA) from 5 400 euro;
- Munich (MUC) - Geneva (GVA) from 4 700 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - Geneva (GVA) from 4 500 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - Nice (NCE) from 4 900 euro;
- Geneva (GVA) - Nice (NCE) from 4 500 euro;
- Milan (LIN) - Nice (NCE) from 4 500 euro;
- Nice (NCE) - Palma (PMI) from 4 700 euro;
- London (LCY) - Palma (PMI) from 7 900 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - Palma (PMI) from 6 600 euro;
- Nice (NCE) - Barcelona (BCN) from 4 600 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - Barcelona (BCN) from 6 600 euro;
- London (BQH) - Barcelona (BCN) from 8 000 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - Genoa (GOA) from 5 000 euro;
- Munich (MUC) - Genoa (GOA) from 4 500 euro;
- London (BQH) - Genoa (GOA) from 6 700 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - Zurich (ZRH) from 4 500 euro;
- London (BQH) - Zurich (ZRH) from 5 800 euro;
- Nice (NCE) - Zurich (ZRH) from 4 500 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - London (BQH) from 4 500 euro;
- Geneva (GVA) - London (BQH) from 6 600 euro;
- Leipzig (LEJ) - London (LCY) from 6 500 euro;
- Nice (NCE) - Ibiza (IBZ) from 4 800 euro;
- Munich (MUC) - Ibiza (IBZ) from 9 900 euro;
- Olbia (OLB) - Ibiza (IBZ) from 5 800 euro;
- Geneva (GVA) - Monaco (MCM) from 4 500 euro;
- London (BQH) - Monaco (MCM) from 6 600 euro;
- Milan (MXP) - Monaco (MCM) from 4 500 euro;
- Munich (MUC) - Olbia (OLB) from 6 600 euro;
- Geneva (GVA) - Olbia (OLB) from 4 900 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - Olbia (OLB) from 6 600 euro;
- Geneva (GVA) - Florence (FLR) from 4 500 euro;
- London (BQH) - Florence (FLR) from 7 200 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - Florence (FLR) from 6 600 euro;
- Geneva (GVA) - Munich (MUC) from 4 500 euro;
- London (BQH) - Munich (MUC) from 6 000 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - Munich (MUC) from 5 400 euro;
- Munich (MUC) to Cologne (CGN) from 4 500 euro;
- London (BQH) to Berlin (BER) from 6 600 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - London (BQH) from 4 500 euro;
- Nice (NCE) - London (BQH) from 6 600 euro;
- Geneva (GVA) - London (BQH) from 6 600 euro;
- London (BQH) to Bilbao (BIO) from 7 000 euro;
- Geneva (GVA) - London (BQH) from 6 600 euro;
- Nice (NCE) - London (BQH) from 6 600 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - London (BQH) from 4 500 euro;
- Nice (NCE) to Samedan (SMV) from 4 500 euro;
- Geneva (GVA) - Nice (NCE) from 4 500 euro;
- Milan (LIN) - Nice (NCE) from 4 500 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - Nice (NCE) from 4 500 euro;
- Milan (LIN) to Grosseto (GRS) from 4 500 euro;
- Milan (LIN) to Chambery (CMF) from 4 500 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - Milan (LIN) from 5 200 euro;
- Geneva (GVA) - Milan (LIN) from 4 500 euro;
- London (BQH) - Milan (LIN) from 6 600 euro;
We should note that to reduce the price of your flight, you can use such services as Jet Sharing or Empty Legs. In short, Jet Sharing allows you to buy the desired number of seats on a private flight and divide the full cost of a jet charter between all passengers. This means that you’ll have to pay only for the number of seats you’ve booked. Therefore, Jet Sharing is also known as “seat rental on a business jet”. As for Empty Legs, it is a system of return flights. Let’s say that the passenger booked a one-way flight to a specific destination. In this case, the chosen business jet returns to its home base empty. If you don’t need an urgent flight, you can leave us a request, our consultants will contact you as soon the desired jet will be available.
The cost of 1 flight hour business jets
Online calculator for calculating the cost of a business jet flight
You can use an online calculator to get an instant charter quote. We will send you an offer with a detailed calculation of the flight price via e-mail or messenger. You can also send us an e-mail to clarify the flight details and ask any questions you have about the jet and booking conditions.
Keep in mind that these figures are indicative only. Our manager will contact you as soon as possible to discuss the details of the flight and help you choose the most suitable option. Price calculation and jet search services are free and don’t impose any obligations. Experts of our company are always happy to answer all your questions and consult you on business aviation issues.
Examples of hourly private jet rental rates
- Beechcraft King Air 090 & 90GTx, average hourly rate: 1400 – 1700 euro per hour;
- Beechcraft King Air 200 & 200GT, average hourly rate: 1500 – 1750 euro per hour;
- Pilatus PC12, average hourly rate: 1650 – 1900 euro per hour;
Very Light Jets:
- Cessna Citation Mustang, average hourly rate: 1700 – 2300 euro per hour;
- Cessna Citation CJ & CJ1+, average hourly rate: 1800 – 2400 euro per hour;
- Embraer Phenom 100, average hourly rate: 2300 – 2500 euro per hour;
- Cessna Citation CJ2 & CJ2+, average hourly rate: 1900 – 2400 euro per hour;
- Cessna Citation CJ3, average hourly rate: 2400 – 2900 euro per hour;
- Cessna Citation CJ4, average hourly rate: 2500 – 3100 euro per hour;
- Cessna Citation Bravo, average hourly rate: 2000 – 2500 euro per hour;
- Hawker Beechcraft 400XP, average hourly rate: 2200 – 2700 euro per hour;
- Embraer Phenom 300, average hourly rate: 2300 – 2800 euro per hour;
- Bombardier Learjet 40XR, average hourly rate: 2400 – 2900 euro per hour;
- Piaggio Avanti P180 & Avanti II, average hourly rate: 2100 – 2600 euro per hour;
- Bombardier Learjet 45XR & 60XR, average hourly rate: 2700 – 3100 euro per hour;
- Cessna Citation Excel, average hourly rate: 2700 – 3100 euro per hour;
- Cessna Citation XLS & XLS+, average hourly rate: 2800 – 3600 euro per hour;
- Cessna Citation Sovereign, average hourly rate: 3300 – 4100 euro per hour;
- Hawker 800XP/850XP & 950XP, average hourly rate: 3400 – 3900 euro per hour;
Super Midsize Jets:
- Cessna Citation X, average hourly rate: 3400 – 4200 euro per hour;
- Dassault Falcon 50 & 50EX, average hourly rate: 3900 – 4500 euro per hour;
- Gulfstream G200, average hourly rate: 4300 – 4800 euro per hour;
- Bombardier Challenger 300, average hourly rate: 4400 – 4900 euro per hour;
- Dassault Falcon 2000 EX/LX, average hourly rate: 4900 – 6400 euro per hour;
- Dassault Falcon 900B, average hourly rate: 5300 – 6700 euro per hour;
- Dassault Falcon 900EX/DX/LX, average hourly rate: 6500 – 7400 euro per hour;
- Bombardier Challenger 601 & 605, average hourly rate: 4600 – 5600 euro per hour;
- Bombardier Challenger 850, average hourly rate: 5200 – 5800 euro per hour;
- Embraer Legacy 600 & 650, average hourly rate: 4800 – 5600 euro per hour;
- Gulfstream G300, average hourly rate: 5400 – 6300 euro per hour;
- Dassault Falcon 7X, average hourly rate: 6900 – 7900 euro per hour;
- Bombardier Global, average hourly rate: 6800 – 7900 euro per hour;
- Gulfstream G400 G500, average hourly rate: 6400 – 7900 euro per hour;
- Embraer Lineage 1000, average hourly rate: 8900 – 10900 euro per hour;
- Airbus Corporate Jet A318/A319, average hourly rate: 9900 – 13900 euro per hour;
- Boeing Business Jet BBJ1/BBJ3, average hourly rate: 9900 – 19900 euro per hour;
Stages of business jet charter
In European Private Jets, the flight preparation is carried out in several stages:
- Stage one: flight planning. At this stage, we do everything possible to organize a flight of any complexity quickly, safely, and efficiently. Our specialists will help you choose the most comfortable jet and submit flight requests through international and closed business aviation bases.
- Stage two: signing of the contract and payment. We always conclude contracts with our customers. The contract all necessary information about the flight and can be concluded with both legal entities and individuals. After the conclusion of the contract, the customer pays for the order and chooses the jet that meets his/her wishes and requirements.
- Stage three: departure. At this stage, specialists of European Private Jets handle issues related to the flight (such as takeoff, landing, parking at the destination, obtaining a flight permit, etc).
3.Choosing an airplane or a helicopter
4.Conclusion of the contract and payment
5.Flight at the appointed time
Jet Sharing and Empty Legs services
If you want to save on the price of your private jet flight without sacrificing comfort and flexibility, our company is ready to offer you such services as Jet Sharing and Empty Legs.
- Jet Sharing. Actually, this service involves the joint rental of a business jet with other passengers, which allows you to save up to 85% on the charter price. By using one of these services, the customers obtain the following benefits: access to the VIP terminal and lounge zone and fast check-in. In addition, you can take any luggage weighing up to 25 kg, as well as your pets, in the cabin. Please contact the managers of European Private Jets to obtain a list of available destinations and flight conditions.
- Empty Legs. By using the return flight service, the customer gets the possibility to charter a business jet at a very profitable price. Some jets return to their destination or home base empty, so the private flight operators are ready to provide you with the opportunity of the private jet charter at the lowest possible price. The discounts often reach 70-80%. Our unique database of Empty Legs flights contains over 800 daily offers in European countries.
What are the advantages of Jet Sharing and Empty Legs over flying first class?
Jet Sharing and Empty Legs services have the following advantages over flying first class:
- full privacy of passengers during the flight;
- VIP lounge services;
- organization of urgent flights within 2 hours after receiving the application;
- departure at any time convenient for you;
- access to all business aviation services;
- high level of safety during the flight;
- possibility of takeoff and landing at the private airports and runways.
Private jet catalog
Our catalogue of business jets includes about 9,000 models of different types and cabin equipment. Our customers have access to the jets of different production years (including the latest models). We will try to take into account all your wishes and help you choose the optimal business jet for your flight. Below are the most popular models of the business jet of different types.
- Airbus ACJ TwoTwenty
- Bombardier Global: 5000, 5500, 6000, 6500, 7000, 7500 and 8000 models
- Bombardier Global Express and XRS
- Dassault Falcon 10X, 6X, 7X, 8X
- Gulfstream G500, G550, G600, G650, G650, G650ER and G700 models
- Gulfstream V
- Avro Business Jet
- Bombardier Challenger: 600, 601, 604, 605, 650, 800 and 850 models
- Dassault Falcon 2000, 2000DX, 2000EX, 2000LX, 2000LXS, 2000S
- Dassault Falcon 900B, 900C, 900DX, 900EX, 900LX
- Embraer Legacy: 600, 650, 650E
- Gulfstream G350 and G450
- Gulfstream III, IV, IV SP
- Bombardier Challenger 300, 350, 3500
- Bombardier Learjet 85
- Cessna 850 Citation Columbus
- Cessna Citation III
- Cessna Citation Latitude and Longitude
- Cessna Citation Sovereign and Sovereign +
- Cessna Citation Ten
- Cessna Citation VI and VII
- Cessna Citation X and X+
- Dassault Falcon 50 and 50EX
- Embraer Legacy 450, 500 models
- Embraer Praetor 500 and 600
- Gulfstream: G150, G200, G250, G280
- Gulfstream II
- Hawker 1000, 4000, 700, 750, 800XP, 850XP and 900XP models
- Learjet 60 and 60 XR
- Westwind II
- Grob G180 SPn
- Hawker 400A and 400XP
- Learjet 45, 45XR, 70 and 75
- Adamjet А700
- Beechcraft Premier 1A
- Cessna Citation Bravo
- Cessna Citation CJ1 and CJ1+
- Cessna Citation CJ2 and CJ2+
- Cessna Citation CJ3 and CJ3+
- Cessna Citation CJ4
- Cessna Citation Encore and Encore +
- Cessna Citation Excel
- Cessna Citation I and II
- Cessna Citation M2, Mustang and Ultra
- Cessna Citation XLS and XLS+
- Dassault Falcon 100
- Eclipse 500 and 550
- Embraer Phenom 100, 100E, 100EV, 300, 300E
- Epic Victory
- HondaJet Elite
- Nextant 400XTi
- Pilatus PC-24
- PiperJet PA-47
Turboprop private jets
- Adamjet A500
- Beechcraft King Air: 250, 350i, 360, 360ER, 90 models
- Beechcraft King Air: B200, B200GT, C90GTi, C90GTx models
- Cessna Grand Caravan EX
- Daher Socata TBM: 850, 910, 930, 940 models
- Gulfstream I
- Mooney Acclaim Ultra M20V and M20U
- Nextant G90Xt
- Piaggio Avanti EVO
- Pilatus PC-12 NG and NGX
- Piper M500 and M600
- Quest Kodiak 100
Exclusive private jets and business liners
- Airbus ACJ380
- Boeing BBJ: 2, 3, 7 models
- Boeing BBJ: 747-8, 777, 777X, 787 models
- Boeing BBJ MAX 7, 8, 9 models
- Embraer Lineage 1000 and 1000E
You can check out our catalogue of business jets in the corresponding section of the website.
Booking a private jet flight
You can book an aircraft for a private flight in any way convenient for you - by phone, through the online form on the website, using a messenger or email firstname.lastname@example.org leading operators and will send you the best options to choose from (usually 3-5 optimal offers). Next, we agree on the details of the selected flight or adjust the search, taking into account the new input from you.
European Private Jets is ready to offer its customers the following additional service types:
- transfer to the hotel upon arrival;
- delivery of food and drinks from your favourite restaurants;
- cabin disinfection;
- booking of hotels in the destination country;
- full range of client services in the VIP terminals;
- high-speed satellite Internet, conference rooms, and TV with your favourite channels on board.
Payment and refund policy
Each customer of European Private Jets can pay for the private flight in the most simple, profitable, and convenient way. For example, the customer can pay for the company services by bank transfer or card payment. We accept both cash and cryptocurrency. We always conclude contracts with our customers. Our company guarantees a high level of service, consideration of the customers’ needs and wishes, and full data privacy. Trying to accommodate our clients, we always provide flexible terms of cooperation and payment. However, you should understand that each case is individual and requires separate consideration.
The cancellation and refund terms are prescribed in the contract, provided to each customer before the beginning of cooperation. The contract is drawn up based on the customer’s needs and the chosen business jet. Since private jets are owned by different companies and individuals, the cancellation conditions may vary. On our part, we do everything we can to minimize the size of fines and organize the flight at the most convenient time for our customers. If the flight was cancelled because of our company, we will refund you the full price of the jet charter.
Benefits of working with us
By ordering the services of our company, you become the sole owner of the jet for the time of charter. The customer can plan and make adjustments to the route, determine the number and duration of stops and choose the date and time of departure. If you need to make some last-minute changes to the flight plan, we will try to do it in the most cost-effective manner.
Our company in figures:
- 60+ international flights per week.
- Access to 9500 business jets of different types.
- 5000+ satisfied customers (most of whom are our regulars).
- 26 employees speaking more than 10 European languages.
- 4 international offices in Europe.
- 14 years of successful experience in business aviation.
We guarantee full confidentiality, safety, and professional work at every stage of your journey. We work 24/7 to save the precious time of our customers!
12 years of successful work in business aviation in Europe. More than 100 regular customers and 30 partner companies around the world.
A large selection of aircraft
The current database includes about 9,000 business jets of various types. We will select an airplane for a flight of any range and complexity.
We do not slip tricky contracts but are responsible for the services provided. We show flexibility and meet our clients halfway. We are always ready to discuss the details and make changes.
You can book and pay for the flight online, without a personal presence. You can also arrange all the documents in our office. We’ll adjust to the option that is convenient for you.
The team of "European Private Jets" consists of experienced experts in the field of business aviation. If you contact us, you can be sure of a quick and professional solution to the issue. The main priority of the company is the convenience of the client. Therefore, we will make every effort to ensure that you are satisfied with the service and the flight. At the moment, 39 specialists work in the company's offices around the world. Each client gets a personal aviation consultant who will accompany him/her at all stages of interaction on the flight. We guarantee the full involvement of a specialist and flexibility in solving issues of any complexity.
A very important point for us is to provide an opportunity for customers to communicate not only with the company's managers but also with its bosses. Therefore, you can always write directly to the boss and managers of the direction if you are unable to promptly resolve the issue with a personal consultant.
Contacts of the company's management:
- Lucas.Parson@private-jet.aero - Founder and CEO;
- Sebastian.Braun@private-jet.aero - Executive Director;
- Alice.Simon@private-jet.aero - Head of Aviation Department;
- Eleanor.Abramson@private-jet.aero - Director of PR & Strategy;
- Gloria.Wood@private-jet.aero - Managing Director;
We are always open to dialogue and will be glad to listen to your suggestions and feedback about the company's work.
Video review of European business aviation
Frequently asked questions from clients
Business aviation is very popular in Europe due to the convenience and safety of flights. Due to the constant influx of passengers who have not previously used such services, we are asked a fairly large number of recurring questions. European Private Jets air consultants are always ready to advise you on an individual basis, but below we have compiled a list of the most common questions that we encounter most often and gave brief answers to them. Perhaps this will be useful if you quickly want to get information on a specific situation.
- To which countries can I travel on business jets?
European Private Jets arranges flights to Europe, CIS, America, Asia, and the Middle East. However, due to the unstable epidemiological situation, the list of available countries is regularly updated. Our employees will provide you with updated information about travel restrictions in different countries.
You can even travel to countries closed to ordinary tourists. To do this, you need to provide the necessary documents (for example, a request from a health clinic).
- List of documents required for international travel
If you want to travel to one of the most popular destinations, you will usually need a valid passport and visa. In order to charter a private flight, you will need to provide one of the following documents:
- Residence permit or citizenship of the destination country;
- Documents supporting the existence of real estate in the country of arrival;
- Confirmation of the need for treatment in a foreign hospital. The passenger must have a certificate or contract confirming the need for conservative therapy or surgery at the foreign health centre.
To find out what documents you will need for travelling, you need to indicate the following information: 1) arrival airport; 2) the urgency of departure; 3) requirements of the destination country. Aviation experts of European Private Jets consider the request from each customer individually and then provide a list of documents that need to be collected.
- Can the passengers be cheated?
Jet Sharing (seat rental on a business jet) has recently become one of the most popular forms of business aviation. It is profitable for the passenger, as it allows you to save a lot of money without sacrificing comfort.
However, the most attractive offers usually come from private airlines that don’t give any guarantees. Therefore, you should be very careful when choosing an air broker. Trust only the reliable companies that work under a contract.
- What are the risks of “too profitable” offers?
Working with unscrupulous business class airlines can have the following consequences:
- Your flight will be delayed;
- The chosen business jet will be replaced with a smaller and less comfortable option;
- The price of your flight will be increased due to additional and unnecessary services;
- Your flight will be cancelled, but the company won’t give you a refund.
Many companies use the pandemic to sell tickets for illegal flights to countries closed to ordinary tourists. If you choose this option, the stamps will not be placed in your passport when you enter the Schengen Area. In addition, you may have problems when travelling to other states of the European Union.
European Private Jets has been working in the field of business aviation for over 14 years. We respect our customers and value our reputation. Therefore, we offer only legal ways to travel and always fulfil our obligations (even in the case of economy flights).
- What to do if don’t have clearance for departure or arrival?
Some companies responsible for the flight organization may cancel the flight. Our staff always informs the customers about such risks at the stage of application. If the customer agrees to it, the relevant paragraph is added to the contract, and the booking is confirmed. In this case, the responsibility remains entirely with the client.
If the customer wasn’t informed about the possibility of flight cancellation but the flight was cancelled, after all, the client will get a full refund.
- How many passengers can accompany a patient (with a medical card and all necessary certificates) who needs to be transported to a facility in another country?
A patient can travel with one accompanying person. Exceptions are possible if the passenger is bedridden or needs constant monitoring. The decision on the number of passengers accompanying the patient is made on an individual basis.
- Do I need to self-isolate after travel?
Due to the unstable global epidemiological situation, many countries are constantly changing their entry requirements. Not many countries require self-isolation upon arrival. However, in the majority of states, passengers must present a negative PCR test carried out within 48 hours prior to departure or other medical documents. Our aviation experts will provide you with full information about the travel restrictions in the country of your destination.
- How to charter a jet?
After receiving your application for a private jet charter, we will send a corresponding set of documents to the airline. The representatives of this company will coordinate the flight details with the airport aviation services.
We always try to solve the issues related to the organization of the flight as soon as possible. If necessary, the management of European Private Jets can contact the aviation services directly and use the connections established for years of successful experience in the field of business aviation.
Features of Jet Sharing (seat rental on a business jet)
- What destination does Jet Sharing serve?
Jet Sharing involves the joint rental of a business jet with other passengers flying in the same direction. This type of flight allows you to save up to 90 % on the charter price.
Sharing is the best option for travelling to tourist or business destinations, such as Maldives, Dubai, Nice, Chambery, Riga and Larnaca (however, they vary from season to season). Based on the customers’ requests and the seasonal demand, we try to arrange Jet Sharing flights to as many countries as possible.
- What’s the difference between Jet Sharing and first-class?
The only advantage of flying first-class is comfortable flight conditions, while Jet Sharing has the same benefits as a private jet charter. These include a comfortable cabin, fast check-in, access to the VIP lounge, etc. You can arrive at the airport 30 minutes before the flight and enjoy catering services. The use of Jet Sharing allows you to make useful contacts with businessmen from different countries, as this type of flight is very popular among people who travels who value not only comfort but also their money.
- Can different families travel on the same Jet Sharing flight?
This is the best possible option, as you won’t have to search for fellow travellers. In this case, the cost of the flight can be divided between a group of friends or colleagues.
- What does the cost of Jet Sharing depend on?
The price of renting a seat on a business jet depends on several factors (such as the price of a flight hour and the model and capacity of the jet). The price includes catering service, fast check-in and transfer.
- I want to fly with Jet Sharing, but there are no available flights to the airport of my destination. What can I do?
Try to find the passengers (for example, tourists or businessmen) who want to travel to the same destination. The price of Jet Sharing always depends on the number of passengers, but it’s always cheaper than a private jet charter.
You can also leave a request for a Jet Sharing flight in our company. We recommend you to do it long before the planned flight so that our employees can find you as many fellow travellers as possible (remember that the more passengers will travel on the same flight, the cheaper the price).
- What happens if the Jet Sharing flight is not full?
If you have already booked a seat for the Jet Sharing flight, you can rest assured that the flight will take place on a specified date. We never cancel the flights (even if there are empty seats on the board).
- Will I get a discount if I choose Jet Sharing services?
All seats (sofas and armchairs) in the cabin have the same price. However, each passenger can receive additional discounts, the size of which will be discussed individually with the personal manager.
- What to do if I miss my flight?
If you charter a private jet, we can hold a flight for 30-60 minutes. However, Jet Sharing doesn’t provide such a possibility, as the flight must take place at a scheduled time.
Jet Sharing involves travelling with other passengers, who may have their own plans (for example, many tourists using this service already have tickets for connecting flights, so they need to arrive at their destination on time).
Features of Empty Legs Flights
- What are Empty Legs Flights?
Empty Legs are return flights (i.e. when the jet returns to its home base empty). Empty Leg flights can be as cheap as 50-75% off the standard charter price.
Please note that Empty Legs flights are always in demand. Therefore, we recommend you to send us a request in advance or charter the whole jet if you find such an offer on the website of the airline.
- What type of business jet charter is the most profitable?
Everyone wants to travel comfortably, and our company gives you such an opportunity. If you don’t want to charter a whole jet, you may consider one of the following options:
- Empty Legs. After the flight, many jets return to their home base (for example, to the airports of Europe or Asia) empty. Therefore, you can always find a suitable option;
- Jet Sharing. By splitting the cost of a private jet charter between all passengers, you can save a lot of money;
- Sharing a business jet with other families or your colleagues/friends.
- What quality of service can you expect when choosing Empty Legs?
Business aviation always maintains high standards of passenger service. If you choose Empty Legs, you can rest assured that your flight will be as comfortable as possible, and our company will fulfil all your wishes.
Travelling with pets
- Can I travel with my pet on board?
- European Private Jets allows travelling with pets. However, their presence on board is strictly regulated by the requirements of the operator and the country of destination. If you want to take your pets on board, please inform us in advance so that our aviation expert can find out what documents are required for their transportation.
- What animals can you take on a plane?
- Most airlines permit the transport of small animals weighing under 15 kg (however, some airlines allow dogs weighing up to 50-55 kg). All animals must be transported in a carrier, as you never know how they will behave during the flight.
- Do I need to buy a separate seat for my pet?
- You can fly with your pets for free.
- Can I take my pet out of its carrier during the flight?
- Yes, this is permitted. However, you should realize that your pets can behave unpredictably on board (i.e. damage the cabin upholstery or stain the floor and seats). All the responsibility for this rests with the passenger.
- What to do if my pet has stained the cabin or damaged the upholstery/furnishings?
- Some airlines charge a fee for the transportation of pets. In this case, the damage is partly covered by this amount. However, if your pet travels for free, you’ll have to pay for the damages yourself.
About European Private Jets
- What’s the advantage of our company over our competitors?
- Our company has extensive experience in the field of business aviation. We understand that to increase the demand for our services, we should satisfy our clients’ requirements. Therefore, we always try to ensure the comfort of our customers at all stages of the flight preparation (starting from the submission of the request and ending with the reservation of hotels in the destination country).
- What about the qualifications and experience of our staff?
- European Private Jets is a team of first-class specialists. Business aviation is not just their job- it’s their passion. Each of our employees has an appropriate education and a great desire to learn something new and upgrade their skills. Every order is processed by a team of employees, responsible for the transfer and legal support and organization of the flight. The customer will only need to sign a contract and arrive at the airport at the specified time.
- What can we offer our customers?
- Each of our passengers receives a first-class service. We always give a guarantee on our work and carry out even the most complicated projects. Our company provides a full range of services, complete confidentiality and a fast organization of flight.
- How do we store personal data?
Your personal data (i.e. full name, date of birth and characteristics of the route) will be disclosed only to your personal manager. All our personal assistants sign a non-disclosure agreement. We always use anti-hacking software when entering the customer's personal data into the computer.
Our customers can be sure that the information about their flight will be protected from third parties.
Services for persons with disabilities
- What kind of services do you offer to passengers with reduced mobility?
- Such passengers will be met at the airport by our employee, who will help them to check-in for a flight. Our jets are available for persons with disabilities, and our staff will help you at each stage of the flight. The airport accompaniment service is provided at every airport upon request.
- Do I need to notify the airline that I want to charter a jet for passengers with reduced mobility?
- You need to request such service at the time of application so that we can make the necessary preparations (such as fast and easy check-in, etc.)
- Do I have to pay for the accompaniment service for passengers with reduced mobility?
- Such service is usually provided for free. However, you need to pay for the services of our employees or health workers delivered on board.
Features of medical flights
- What documents are required to charter a medical flight?
To charter a medical flight, you need to provide the following documents:
- Documents confirming the passenger’s identity. If you want to travel to another country, you will need a valid passport;
- Medical certificate indicating the passenger’s diagnosis, destination and features of the flight arrangement.
- What’s the main difference between medical charter flight and business jet flight?
Medical flight involves the transportation of a sick passenger to another city or country for treatment/surgery. The cabin is equipped with a special bed, life-support machines and different types of medical devices.
The passenger is accompanied by a health worker or a team of doctors who control his/her medical indicators and (if necessary) provide emergency medical services on board.
- How to check-in a passenger for a medical charter flight?
- The ambulance is allowed to enter the airfield and take the patient into the cabin. All documents are formalized at the airport without the involvement of the patient.
All about flight arrangement
- Do you replace the flight personnel, and if so, why?
Our crew (including pilots and flight attendants) includes only highly qualified specialists with extensive work experience. After all, the flight crew is responsible for the comfort and safety of passengers during the entire flight. We present our team to each of our customers before signing the contract. You can ask our pilots and flight attendants any questions about the upcoming flight to make sure that you will be travelling with professionals.
The flight personnel are replaced only if one of the crew members gets sick (which, fortunately, doesn’t happen very often).
- Can I hold business meetings aboard a private jet?
- Almost all modern business jets are equipped with power outlets, so you can easily charge your tablet, phone or laptop on board. Many of them also have Internet and mobile communication. If you want to keep working during the flight, please inform us in advance. Our employees will help you find a jet equipped with everything necessary for work.
- How to pay for a business jet charter?
- You can pay for the flight in any convenient way (for example, by bank transfer or card payment). We accept both cash and cryptocurrency. Payment is made after the conclusion of the contract.
- Can I change the number of passengers?
- After submitting a request and choosing a jet, the customer can increase the number of passengers (if the jet capacity allows it). In this case, we only charge for additional meals and VIP lounge services. However, we kindly ask our passengers to send us the final list of passengers at least 24 hours before departure to avoid problems with catering.
- What documents do I need to charter a jet?
- Passengers ordering a charter flight for themselves or their relatives need to provide only a passport. If the payment will be made by the legal entity, it is necessary to provide a company card.
- How to charter a business jet quickly and correctly?
- All you need is to contact us by phone or e-mail and leave a request indicating the desired destination, departure date and a number of passengers. Our operator will call you to specify the details of the flight and choose the most suitable jet based on the information provided. Unlike tickets for scheduled flights, a business jet charter doesn’t need to be paid immediately. Our customers pay for the services only after the coordination of all flight details and conclusion of the contract.
- What’s the difference between a charter and a scheduled flight?
Charter flight is always adjusted to the needs of the customers. The flight time, arrival and departure airports, meal, transfer – all this is personalized for a passenger or a group of passengers flying on the same jet.
Scheduled flights have to be planned months in advance. They always fly on schedule, land for refuelling or disembarking the passengers and arrive at a specific airport. All passengers are served the same meals, and the check-in may take up to 1,5-2 hours.
- What to do if I’m late for my flight? The flight has been scheduled and paid for.
- If you chartered a whole jet, we can hold the flight for one hour. Please inform your personal consultant about it in advance. However, you can’t be late for the Jet Sharing flight, as in this case, you would make 10-12 passengers wait for you. You shouldn’t be late for Empty Legs flights as well, as such jets are scheduled to fly at a predetermined time.
- Can I save time for check-in using VIP services?
- The business jet charter allows you to save a lot of time. Our personal manager will check you in for the flight using your passport data. You will only need to arrive at the airport 30 minutes before departure and verify your details, receive your boarding pass and go to the waiting lounge or board a jet (if it is ready for take-off).
- What’s the difference between a charter and a scheduled flight?
All jets used in business aviation are intended for premium flights. By choosing a private jet, you choose safety and comfort. Our crew has a high level of training, and our flight attendants take care of every passenger during the entire flight.
Business jets are improved jet models equipped with the best technical equipment. They usually have a spacious soundproof cabin with transforming seats, as well as a separate area for rest and eating. Many jets are equipped with a system that allows maintaining a comfortable atmospheric pressure at an altitude of 1,500-2,000 meters above sea level.
Many medium-haul and long-haul jets can rise to a height of up to 14,000 m and fly at a speed of 1,000 km/h, which allows covering the longest distances in a matter of hours (especially if the jet has large fuel tanks and doesn’t need refuelling).
- Can I order a vegetarian meal?
- Yes, of course. Please indicate your food preferences when submitting your request, and we will prepare the menu and send it to you for approval. You can order meals from your favourite cafes or restaurants. We always fulfil the wishes of our customers (even the non-standard ones).
- Can I order food from my favourite restaurants?
- It is possible if the restaurant and the airline have an agreement for the provision of such services. The staff of European Private Jets will help you solve this issue.
- How quickly can you arrange a flight?
- Some customers ask us to arrange an urgent flight (within one or two hours). If you need to get to any European airport in the shortest possible time, we are ready to provide you with all the necessary assistance. We work 24/7. Therefore, your request will be processed in a matter of minutes. We will find you a business jet, fill out the necessary documents and accept payment online. Thus, you can board a jet within 3 to 4 hours after sending a request.
- Are there any limitations on the selection of the airports?
- You can choose any arrival or departure airport. We will choose the jet based on the characteristics of the airport runways and the requirements of a particular flight operator.
- What do passengers need to know about VIP terminals?
Business jet passengers can arrive at the airport 30 minutes before departure. Please give your personal aviation consultant the number of your car. This is necessary for issuing an airside vehicle permit.
When entering the airport, you need to show your passport and explain to the airport employees what luggage should be loaded into the cabin, and which into the luggage compartment. After that, you will be given a passport and a boarding pass. A few minutes later, you will be invited to board.
However, if you have something to declare or plan to obtain a refund of the Value Added Tax (VAT), you should arrive at the airport at least 50-60 minutes before departure.
- Can I change a route if it has been agreed upon earlier?
- Each case is considered individually. Some companies offer such a service for an additional fee. However, if the airline has already concluded a contract with other passengers after landing in the destination country, the route can’t be changed.
- Can I change the number of passengers for the flight?
It depends on the destination and the capacity of the jet. If you travel to European countries, the number of passengers can be increased at any moment (provided that the jet capacity allows it). However, it is almost impossible on the international routes, as in this case, any changes must be coordinated officially, which may lead to the delay or cancellation of the flight.
Therefore, we ask our customers to inform us about any changes in the number of passengers in advance.
- Can I cancel the flight if it has been agreed upon previously?
If your plans change, you can cancel the flight. If you do it at least a few days before departure, you will get a full refund. But the later you make a cancellation, the higher the fines. If you cancel the flight less than 24 hours before departure, you will be charged in full.
We always try to meet our customers halfway, discuss the situation and minimize the size of fines in case of flight cancellation.
- Is there Wi-Fi and telephone connection on board?
Availability of a sky-fi connection and Wi-Fi on board depends on the model of the business jet. The long-haul jets are usually equipped with modern transmitters providing stable satellite communication, as well as Internet and phone connection. However, it should be noted that such services as Internet access and satellite connection are usually paid separately.
Your personal assistant will help you choose the model of business jet based on your wishes and requirements.
- Is smoking allowed on board?
Smoking is banned on all flights. Therefore, if you or any other passenger of flight wants to smoke on board, you should inform the operator about it in advance so that we can choose the jet whose owner allows it.
Smoking on board is not recommended, as it may end with severe penalties.
- How early should I arrive for the flight?
- Business aviation passengers usually don’t have to stand in lines, so they can arrive 20-30 minutes before departure.
- What flight details will you provide me with after the flight is confirmed?
We send our customers a contract signed by the executives and responsible employees of European Private Jets. 24 hours before the scheduled flight, our customers receive a Flight Brief (i.e. a short description of flight) indicating the following information:
- Business jet model;
- Crew data;
- Contacts of departure and arrival airports.
- How much luggage can I take with me?
The maximum weight of the baggage depends only on the luggage capacity of a private jet. We always inform our clients about the cabin bag size and weight restrictions in advance and never charge for oversized baggage. However, we kindly ask you to inform us in advance if you’re going to travel with outsized luggage or sports equipment. We will help you choose the jet models where you can transport any cargo.
- Can you arrange a transfer?
- In our company, you can always order a turnkey flight. We also offer transfers to and from the airport in one of our luxurious cars.
- Can you book a hotel, a helicopter or a yacht?
- We provide a full range of additional services. Our company cooperates with a wide range of land and sea carriers. Therefore, we can help you book any type of transport and pick up the best hotels and apartments.
- What to do if the flight was cancelled by the client or company?
- We consider each case of flight cancellation individually. If the flight was cancelled by the client, we will do everything possible to minimize the size of fines.
- Do passengers need flight insurance?
- This is a mandatory procedure. Passengers of civilian and private flights are not allowed to travel without health insurance.
- What security guarantees do you give the passengers?
- We have long been collaborating with the most popular aviation companies. Therefore, you can rest assured that all business jets offered by our company are serviceable, and our operators comply with all conditions of flight coordination.
- How do you check the serviceability of business jets?
- The technical condition and degree of wear and tear of the jet are controlled by special airport departments and experienced technicians. All our jets undergo regular maintenance several times per year, and their serviceability is checked before each flight. All jets used in business aviation are updated every few years (this involves the replacement of avionics, engines and electronic units).
- How do pilots get selected?
We employ only experienced pilots who have finished the best flight schools and worked in the field of military or civil aviation. All candidates go through a rigorous selection process.
The cabin crew undergoes a thorough medical assessment before each flight. Our pilots often train on flight simulators and undergo additional training almost every year.
- Can the staff provide emergency medical assistance?
- Our flight attendants are trained to provide first aid. Therefore, we are always ready to help you in case of an emergency. Medical flights are always accompanied by a team of doctors and have special equipment on board.
- What health problems should you not travel with?
Persons with severe chronic conditions, as well as injured and postoperative patients, can travel only after consulting the doctor. In the medical certificate, the doctor should indicate what conditions the patient requires for a safe and comfortable flight.
Women in the late stages of pregnancy are advised not to travel by air, as sudden pressure drops and stress can trigger premature labour.
- Can you help a passenger who had an in-flight injury?
- Injured passengers will receive emergency assistance on board and be taken to the hospital upon landing.
- What to do if my luggage has been lost or damaged?
- Usually, passengers of the private flight take their luggage with them, so the risk of loss is minimal. In addition, passengers’ personal belongings are insured, so you will receive compensation if you’re not satisfied with the quality of luggage transportation.