Medical aviation flights
Medical aviation is the best solution when a patient requires prompt delivery to the hospital to save his life and health. The use of business aviation aircraft will be ideal when the institution where the treatment will take place is far from the city of residence or is located in another country. An air ambulance business jet is equipped with the most modern equipment, and its crew includes experienced doctors and specialized paramedics. The patient will be delivered in the shortest time possible, and the patient's health indicators will be monitored during the flight. Our company is experienced in organizing charters to European cities and world cities; therefore, we are ready to perform the flight by the specialized air ambulance plane to any destination the client needs just in 2-4 hours after the initial request of the client.
Features of Air Service Flights
A modern air ambulance is represented by specialized air crafts, which are equipped with all necessary equipment for transporting the patient, monitoring their state of health while in the air, and rendering aid in case of emergency. It is worth noting that, depending on the disease of the client, the business jet may have a heart monitor, resuscitation equipment, ventilator, or life support.
If necessary, the patient may be accompanied during the flight by relatives, a personal family doctor, or an experienced team of paramedics who will monitor his condition throughout the flight and can also provide expert assistance. The private aircraft used for such purposes is equipped in such a way that the patient and accompanying relatives and medical personnel feel most comfortable while in the air, and its takeoff and landing are performed as gently as possible. To create the patient's comfort during the flight, a special air regime, pressure, humidity, as well as dietary meals are maintained. It is physically impossible to offer clients all the above mentioned on civil aircraft, which are engaged in regular passenger transportation, therefore medical business jets are considered to be the best option when you need to quickly and comfortably deliver the client for treatment to distant clinics or hospitals.
Give us your phone number and we'll call you back
Types of air ambulances available for rent
Deciding to rent an air ambulance the potential client should understand that the cost of the service will directly depend on the type of aircraft he is planning to fly to his destination. In addition, the choice of business jet type for patient transportation can directly depend on what kind of aircraft are present at the airport, where the flight will take place. Thus, modern business aviation is ready to offer its customers the use of the following types and types of aircraft for medical treatment:
- Transport aircraft. Sending a patient for treatment or rehabilitation by transport aircraft is considered a rather expensive option. Also, note that such models are not equipped with medical equipment. However, if necessary, to maintain the patient's life and health during his stay in the air, mobile life support equipment can be installed onboard. In addition, the patient is often transported inside a medical car, with all necessary equipment - that is, the car is driven into the plane, with the client inside.
- Flight by charter. If there is no business aircraft at the nearest airports, a charter flight to the destination can be used to deliver the patient for treatment. It is worth noting that, despite the relatively low cost, the use of a charter flight is suitable only for those patients who can be delivered to the airport in a wheelchair or stretcher and do not require specialized equipment for monitoring and maintaining health.
- Delivery by business jet. A flight to a clinic or hospital far from the city where the client lives may be performed with the help of private aircraft used in business aviation. Both light and long-haul aircraft with comfortable seats for the patient, relatives, and medical personnel. The patient may be seated in a comfortable armchair or on a sofa in a private aircraft. This option is optimal for seated patients. However, in many models, the installation of special beds is possible - details can be clarified with the managers of the company. In addition, if necessary, the airplane may be equipped with portable life support equipment for the patient.
- Use of a specialized medical airplane. People suffering from serious illnesses and in need of constant life and health support equipment are advised to fly for treatment only on specially equipped aircraft. It is worth noting that the crew of such aircraft may include a qualified team of paramedics or a specialized doctor who will monitor the patient's condition throughout the flight, and if an emergency situation arises, will render him all necessary assistance.
Medical aircraft models
European Private Jets Company is ready to offer its customers the organization of the delivery of patients to clinics around the world by air ambulances of various types. There are over 1,000 different models in our company's catalogue, and in this regard, our clients can rent the following business jets:
- CESSNA CITATION X. An important feature of this model is the availability of high speed, as well as the most modern equipment of medical equipment. It is worth mentioning that CESSNA is the fastest aircraft used by business aviation for medical flights. Thanks to its unique wings and ergonomics, CITATION X has excellent stability and balance during takeoff and landing. If necessary, additional medical modules and equipment can be installed in the cabin and there is space for accompanying relatives, nurses, and medical teams. Thus, it can be said with confidence that the CESSNA CITATION X is an excellent option for the comfortable and safe transfer of a patient to a hospital within a large distance.
- CL-604 CHALLENGER. The aircraft is designed and manufactured by Bombardier Canadair, a renowned manufacturer of business aviation models. For ten years this model holds a leading position among capacious business aviation aircraft, as well as it is actively used to create transportation vehicles for the transfer of the bed-ridden. By giving preference to this model of aircraft, the client is choosing a high level of reliability and safety, because the electronics present on board with pinpoint accuracy can calculate the smoothness of takeoff and landing, as well as engine operation during the stay in the airspace. Salon business jet is designed so that it could be placed even with bulky medical and diagnostic equipment, and there is a possibility to install a specialized stretcher.
- FALCON-2000. This light aircraft is capable of rapidly delivering a patient for rehabilitation or treatment to any city in Europe. There is excellent noise isolation in the cabin, so while passengers are in the air will not hear the noise of the engine. An important peculiarity of this business jet is that even in its basic version it has a unique life support system, which allows you to create any temperature, pressure, and humidity conditions on board.
- HAWKER 800XP. An American-designed aircraft that allows the connection of virtually any module and equipment, from a ventilator to a state-of-the-art cardiac system. The layout of the board is designed in such a way that there are two different compartments. The first compartment accommodates the patient with the necessary equipment and doctors, while the second compartment is for relatives and friends. The presence of a powerful ventilation system and air conditioning will allow passengers to smoke onboard without causing discomfort to the patient.
This list shows the top 4 popular models, but this is only a small part of the sanitary aircraft available for rent. Our experts will be happy to help you choose the best option, taking into account the peculiarities of your flight.
What equipment may be present onboard?
The standard equipment of an air ambulance used for transporting patients includes, among other things:
- a resuscitation system equipped with a mechanism for loading a person onboard and a vacuum mattress;
- a centralized oxygen cylinder containing 6,000 litres of oxygen;
- optional portable oxygen cylinder;
- monitoring system to monitor and control vital functions of the patient during the flight;
- compact defibrillator equipped with a monitor to display data and important information;
- transportable ventilator with different modes of ventilation;
- portable-sized cartridge analyzer;
- satellite communication, allowing you to make calls anywhere in the world.
If necessary, the equipment can be tailored individually to the needs and requirements of the patient to ensure safe and comfortable transportation.
Price of private jet charter
Due to extensive experience in business aviation, cooperation with dozens of airlines and jet owners, and smooth logistics, we can offer our customers the most favourable conditions of private jet charter. Below are the prices for the flights to the most popular destinations. However, you should understand that these figures are indicative only. For more accurate information, contact the managers of European Private Jets.
The calculations include only top business aviation destinations in Europe; however, we can make a fast price calculation and arrange a flight from any part of the world.
- Germany - Israel from 26000 €
- Italy - Switzerland from 5500 €
- France - South Korea from 118000 €
- Spain - Turkey from 24000 €
- Belgium - USA from 120000 €
- Israel - Switzerland from 23000 €
- Austria - South Korea from 125000 €
- Turkey - Italy from 11000 €
- Monaco - Switzerland from 7000 €
- England - Georgia from 25000 €
- Germany - England from 9000 €
- Monaco - Norway from 15000 €
- Switzerland - Tunisia from 17000 €
- Italy - Kazakhstan from 30000 €
- UAE - France from 35000 €
- Oman - Monaco from 45000 €
- Yemen - England from 46000 €
- Italy - Qatar from 35000 €
- Jordan - Germany from 20000 €
- Denmark - Egypt from 25000 €
Our company serves both international and domestic (within the EU) flights. Due to the cooperation with the local companies, we can offer you a wide variety of options: from very light to ultra-long-range heavy jets. We can arrange a flight from any part of the world (however, you need to take into consideration the specificities of the airports). Below are the prices for the flights to the most popular destinations:
- Munich (MUC) - Palma (PMI) from 7 500 euro;
- London (FAB) - Salzburg (SZG) from 10 000 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - Basel (BSL) from 7 000 euro;
- Paris (CDG) - Le Castellet (CTT) from 5 900 euro;
- Munich (MUC) - Altenrhein (ACH) from 5 000 euro;
- Nice (NCE) - Glasgow (GLA) from 12 000 euro;
- London (BQH) - Munich (MUC) from 8 900 euro;
- Geneva (GVA) - Paris (LBG) from 5 500 euro;
- Zurich (ZRH) - Monaco (MCM) from 6 000 euro;
- Berlin (BER) - Ibiza (IBZ) from 14 500 euro;
- Rome (CIA) - Split (SPU) from 6 000 euro;
- Nice (NCE) - Zurich (ZRH) from 4 900 euro;
- Vienna (VIE) - Saint-Tropez (LTT) from 9 500 euro;
- Paris (CDG) - Sylt (GWT) from 8 400 euro;
- Warsaw (WAW) - Palma (PMI) from 13 000 euro;
- Hamburg (HAM) - Saint-Tropez (LTT) from 11 000 euro;
- Marseille (MRS) - Dubrovnik (DBV) from 9 000 euro;
- Milan (LIN) - Cannes (CEQ) from 4 200 euro;
- Nice (NCE) - Florence (FLR) from 5 000 euro;
- Salzburg (SZG) - Genoa (GOA) from 6 000 euro;
- Hamburg (HAM) - Olbia (OLB) from 12 000 euro;
- Rome (CIA) - Barcelona (BCN) from 10 000 euro;
- Zurich (ZRH) - Girona (GRO) from 6 500 euro;
- Munich (MUC) - Monaco (MCM) from 5 000 euro;
- Rotterdam (RTM) - Figari (FSC) from 11 000 euro;
- Stockholm (BMA) - Nice (NCE) from 14 500 euro;
- Napoli (NAP) - Berlin (BER) from 10 500 euro;
- Amsterdam (AMS) - Split (SPU) from 11 000 euro;
- Zagreb (ZAG) - Saint-Tropez (LTT) from 7 000 euro;
- Copenhagen (CPH) - Palma (PMI) from 15 000 euro;
- Valencia (VLC) - Milan (LIN) from 11 500 euro;
- Frankfurt (FRA) - Florence (FLR) from 7 000 euro;
- Oslo (OSL) - Cannes (CEQ) from 14 500 euro;
- Seville (OZP) - Nice (NCE) from 14 200 euro;
- Helsinki (HEL) - Paris (LBG) from 15 500 euro;
- Athens (ATH) - Florence (FLR) from 10 500 euro;
- Riga (RIX) - Milan (LIN) from 13 000 euro;
- Vilnius (VNO) - Geneva (GVA) from 13 000 euro;
- Gothenburg (GOT) - Barcelona (BCN) from 15 000 euro;
- Lyon (LYN) - Genoa (GOA) from 3 500 euro;
- Skopje (SKP) - Zurich (ZRH) from 9 000 euro;
- Lisbon (LIS) - Nice (NCE) from 14 500 euro;
- Salzburg (SZG) - Westerland (GWT) from 4 900 euro;
- Hamburg (HAM) - Westerland (GWT) from 4 500 euro;
- Munich (MUC) - Westerland (GWT) from 4 900 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - Dubrovnik (DBV) from 9 000 euro;
- Vienna (VIE) - Dubrovnik (DBV) from 5 000 euro;
- Zurich (ZRH) - Dubrovnik (DBV) from 5 000 euro;
- London (BQH) - Vienna (VIE) from 8 500 euro;
- Munich (MUC) - Vienna (VIE) from 4 500 euro;
- Nice (NCE) - Vienna (VIE) from 6 000 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - Cannes (CEQ) from 5 500 euro;
- Munich (MUC) - Cannes (CEQ) from 5 500 euro;
- London (BQH) - Cannes (CEQ) from 7 000 euro;
- London (BQH) - Geneva (GVA) from 5 400 euro;
- Munich (MUC) - Geneva (GVA) from 4 700 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - Geneva (GVA) from 4 500 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - Nice (NCE) from 4 900 euro;
- Geneva (GVA) - Nice (NCE) from 4 500 euro;
- Milan (LIN) - Nice (NCE) from 4 500 euro;
- Nice (NCE) - Palma (PMI) from 4 700 euro;
- London (LCY) - Palma (PMI) from 7 900 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - Palma (PMI) from 6 600 euro;
- Nice (NCE) - Barcelona (BCN) from 4 600 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - Barcelona (BCN) from 6 600 euro;
- London (BQH) - Barcelona (BCN) from 8 000 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - Genoa (GOA) from 5 000 euro;
- Munich (MUC) - Genoa (GOA) from 4 500 euro;
- London (BQH) - Genoa (GOA) from 6 700 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - Zurich (ZRH) from 4 500 euro;
- London (BQH) - Zurich (ZRH) from 5 800 euro;
- Nice (NCE) - Zurich (ZRH) from 4 500 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - London (BQH) from 4 500 euro;
- Geneva (GVA) - London (BQH) from 6 600 euro;
- Leipzig (LEJ) - London (LCY) from 6 500 euro;
- Nice (NCE) - Ibiza (IBZ) from 4 800 euro;
- Munich (MUC) - Ibiza (IBZ) from 9 900 euro;
- Olbia (OLB) - Ibiza (IBZ) from 5 800 euro;
- Geneva (GVA) - Monaco (MCM) from 4 500 euro;
- London (BQH) - Monaco (MCM) from 6 600 euro;
- Milan (MXP) - Monaco (MCM) from 4 500 euro;
- Munich (MUC) - Olbia (OLB) from 6 600 euro;
- Geneva (GVA) - Olbia (OLB) from 4 900 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - Olbia (OLB) from 6 600 euro;
- Geneva (GVA) - Florence (FLR) from 4 500 euro;
- London (BQH) - Florence (FLR) from 7 200 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - Florence (FLR) from 6 600 euro;
- Geneva (GVA) - Munich (MUC) from 4 500 euro;
- London (BQH) - Munich (MUC) from 6 000 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - Munich (MUC) from 5 400 euro;
- Munich (MUC) - Cologne (CGN) from 4 500 euro;
- London (BQH) - Berlin (BER) from 6 600 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - London (BQH) from 4 500 euro;
- Nice (NCE) - London (BQH) from 6 600 euro;
- Geneva (GVA) - London (BQH) from 6 600 euro;
- London (BQH) - Bilbao (BIO) from 7 000 euro;
- Geneva (GVA) - London (BQH) from 6 600 euro;
- Nice (NCE) - London (BQH) from 6 600 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - London (BQH) from 4 500 euro;
- Nice (NCE) - Samedan (SMV) from 4 500 euro;
- Geneva (GVA) - Nice (NCE) from 4 500 euro;
- Milan (LIN) - Nice (NCE) from 4 500 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - Nice (NCE) from 4 500 euro;
- Milan (LIN) - Grosseto (GRS) from 4 500 euro;
- Milan (LIN) - Chambery (CMF) from 4 500 euro;
- Paris (LBG) - Milan (LIN) from 5 200 euro;
- Geneva (GVA) - Milan (LIN) from 4 500 euro;
- London (BQH) - Milan (LIN) from 6 600 euro;
We should note that to reduce the price of your flight, you can use such services as Jet Sharing or Empty Legs. In short, Jet Sharing allows you to buy the desired number of seats on a private flight and divide the full cost of a jet charter between all passengers. This means that you’ll have to pay only for the number of seats you’ve booked. Therefore, Jet Sharing is also known as “seat rental on a business jet”. As for Empty Legs, it is a system of return flights. Let’s say that the passenger booked a one-way flight to a specific destination. In this case, the chosen business jet returns to its home base empty. If you don’t need an urgent flight, you can leave us a request, our consultants will contact you as soon the desired jet will be available.
The cost of 1 flight hour business jets
from 5600 € / hour
from 2300 € / hour
Ultra Long Range Jet
from 11000 € / hour
Super Mid Size Jets
from 5100 € / hour
from 1700 € / hour
Long Range Jet
from 6500 € / hour
Mid Size Jets
from 3400 € / hour
from 1000 € / hour
Online calculator for calculating the cost of a business jet flight
You can use an online calculator to get an instant charter quote. We will send you an offer with a detailed calculation of the flight price via e-mail or messenger. You can also send us an e-mail to clarify the flight details and ask any questions you have about the jet and booking conditions.
Keep in mind that these figures are indicative only. Our manager will contact you as soon as possible to discuss the details of the flight and help you choose the most suitable option. Price calculation and jet search services are free and don’t impose any obligations. Experts of our company are always happy to answer all your questions and consult you on business aviation issues.
How is the transportation of bed-ridden patients in medical aircraft?
Deciding to carry out the transportation of a bedridden patient you need to understand that this task requires very careful and comprehensive preparation, which is best left to the specialists of European Private Jets. By working with our company, you can get full confidence that your relative or loved one will get to the destination point quickly, safely, and with maximum comfort, and be escorted by the best-specialized doctors. Preparing for the flight, our staff will provide:
- Maximum medical and technical equipment. During the flight organization, we will not only provide the client with a specialized aircraft best suited to his needs, but also make sure it is also outfitted with the latest equipment, and all medicines necessary for the patient, including those required for intensive therapy or resuscitation. Also, our company is ready to perform transportation of the patient from bed to bed, taking care of all the accompanying difficulties.
- Provision of safe flight conditions. All aircraft, used by our company for sanitary flights, are equipped with all necessary equipment, to maintain the correct temperature regime, humidity, and pressure in the cabin. This approach allows us to transport our clients safely to any European or world clinic.
- Uninterrupted operation of medical devices. Our aircraft are equipped with specialized power supply systems, working in autonomous mode and independent from onboard equipment. The presence of such autonomous equipment in an aircraft guarantees the uninterrupted operation of all-electric devices used for medical purposes and the patient's comfortable stay in the airspace.
- Constant monitoring of the patient's condition. The flight to the place of treatment is performed in the presence of an experienced profile doctor or paramedics, who closely monitor the patient's condition and promptly provide him with all required assistance.
- Comfortable flight to any European city. To transport the patient, the aircraft is equipped with specialized landing gear with an enhanced cushioning system. Moreover, the aircraft is piloted by experienced professional pilots, who possess the high qualification, which guarantees the patient maximum comfort during the flight.
Peculiarities of medical evacuation
Helicopter and airplane flight for seriously ill or bed-ridden patients is a complicated task, which demands utmost responsibility and good coordination of actions. The most important features of this process include:
- Equipping the aircraft with specialized equipment, including handrails and holders to mount aerial carriers, racks to place IVs, and all the equipment the patient needs.
- Only highly qualified and experienced pilots are allowed to fly medical helicopters and airplanes, capable of bringing the patient to their destination as safely as possible, without getting into turbulence and jolting zones.
- The presence on board of a team of doctors who have received specialized training and can provide assistance, properly use any equipment, and monitor the patient's condition during the flight.
Such strict requirements will not be necessary if the flight is arranged to transport a client who is in satisfactory condition or who is flying for minor surgery or rehabilitation. In such cases, a flight may be made even without a medical team and specialized equipment on board.
European Private Jets offers the following types and kinds of helicopters for patient transportation:
- MBB Bo-105. The first-generation German multi-purpose helicopter proved itself as a durable, reliable, and safe technique. In essence, it is a reliable, time-tested aircraft capable of covering a distance of 318 kilometres at a speed of 270 kilometres per hour. It should be noted that due to their characteristics and functionality, these rotorcrafts have proven themselves to be excellent rescue and medical aircraft.
- MBB Kawasaki Bk-117. A helicopter that combines high ergonomics and the most advanced technological solutions. This aircraft has proven itself in modern business aviation, acting as a medical, rescue, corporate and private helicopter. Due to its characteristics, it can cover up to 570 kilometres at a speed of 278 kilometres per hour.
- Euro copter AS350, Airbus Helicopter EC135T2+, Leonardo AW109S, AW119 Koala, and others.
Popular destinations for medical flights
To date, the residents of Europe enjoy high popularity of flights for medical treatment to the following countries:
- Germany. The most popular medical fields in this country are cardiology, oncology, neurosurgery, and neurology. The price level for all services is formed and controlled by the state, which enables patients to receive high-quality, up-to-date professional help at quite attractive prices. To calculate the cost of services clinics, use a single specialized directory, and the price of treatment will be the same for residents and foreigners alike.
- Israel. At the moment this country ranks first in the number of foreign patients receiving medical services. Most frequently foreign citizens come to Israel for blood diseases treatment, fertility treatment, as well as complicated neurosurgical and cardio surgeries.
- Turkey. This state is among the top 5 countries in which foreign citizens undergo treatment at medical institutions. It should be noted that over 40 institutions of internationally accredited JCI currently function in Turkey. State-of-the-art equipment and skilled personnel are employed at these treatment facilities. Foreign citizens most frequently come to Turkey for neurology treatment.
- The USA. The United States ranks first in providing medical services to foreign nationals. Most frequently foreign citizens visit American treatment centres and clinics for cardiologic diseases, complicated childbirth, and oncologic treatments.
- South Korea. This country has rapidly broken into the list of the best states for medical tourism. Currently, in South Korea, there are more than 100 state-of-the-art clinics ready to treat foreigners, most of them JCI-accredited.
What documents do you need to provide?
For our company's specialists to prepare a flight to the required country promptly, the client will need to provide the following important information:
- the route and destination of interest;
- details of the patient's condition and the treatment required;
- medical report and invitation for treatment by a foreign clinic, which will act as authorization documents for the flight;
- the accompanying persons and their visas, which will allow them to enter the host country.
In addition to all the above, European Private Jets specialists will require passport details of the patient and each accompanying person. In some cases, our staff may request information about the cargo that will be transported with the patient onboard the aircraft.
Arranging a medical escort
Not only are we prepared to take care of the arrangement of the medical flight, but also to provide the patient with a nurse or a medical team to monitor his condition and provide immediate assistance. For this purpose, we involve only experienced professionals who have received specialized training and can provide assistance of any complexity right at the time of the aircraft in the air. Thus, by choosing European Private Jets, you give your preference to real professionals who are ready to deal with your problems with maximum responsibility.
- Urgent flights
- within 3-4 hours
- The fight at any date
- convenient for you
- booking and clearance
- Over 9500
- models of private jets
- registration of the documents
- to 251 countries of the world
Booking a private jet flight
You can book an aircraft for a private flight in any way convenient for you - by phone, through the online form on the website, using a messenger or email firstname.lastname@example.org leading operators and will send you the best options to choose from (usually 3-5 optimal offers). Next, we agree on the details of the selected flight or adjust the search, taking into account the new input from you.
Recent sanitary cases carried out by our company
Doctor's flight for heart surgery
In the middle of a global pandemic, a middle-aged couple approached our company to arrange a flight to Germany because the client needed urgent heart surgery. Our company employees were able to arrange the flight on the very next day after the initial request. Our specialists not only had to find a specialized aircraft to transport the patient but also assisted our clients in obtaining all the necessary documentation for the flight.
At the same time, standard civil air communication between Kazakhstan and Germany was not functioning at that time. However, despite this, we were able to obtain permission to fly the patient to the clinic. After the patient underwent heart surgery and rehabilitation, we were able to organize his return to Almaty on a regular business flight.
Delivery to France of citizens who tested positive for coronavirus
In December of 2021, we received a message from citizens of France with a request to help them get to their country, with a flight from Cyprus, using the feedback form on our company's website. The clients were an adult daughter and her mother who had unexpectedly tested positive for coronavirus while on holiday. Due to the positive result, they were quarantined in the hotel, the situation was complicated by the fact that their documents were confiscated. Our staff was well aware that it was only possible to deliver the French tourists to their home country from Cyprus by a specialized aircraft. The search for such an aircraft brought a new problem, as most of the companies having sanitary aircraft at their disposal were ready to transport women to their home country only individually, which significantly increased the cost of the service. Great knowledge of the market and personal communication helped, so we were able to find a private airline that was willing to transport the women to Paris together. Having arranged transportation, we ran into a new problem, as the hotel refused to let the tourists out of quarantine. To get them out of the hotel, our specialists involved the Cypriot Emergencies Ministry, as well as an ambulance.
The permission from the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Cyprus, as well as the arrival of the medical car at the hotel, allowed the mother and daughter to get out of the quarantine captivity and get on board an aircraft in which they flew back home under the supervision of a doctor and with the necessary equipment.
Payment and Refund terms
Having decided to order an aircraft rental in our company, the client gets the opportunity to pay for the service in the most convenient and profitable way, for example, by making a transfer to a bank account, bank card, in cash or in cryptocurrency. Working in the legal field, we conclude a contract and guarantee a high level of service and complete confidentiality of the information received. Trying to meet each client halfway, we offer the most flexible terms of cooperation, but you need to understand that each case will be considered individually. In any case, we are open to long-term cooperation on mutually beneficial terms.
The conditions for cancelling a private flight by business jet are prescribed in the contract, in a separate paragraph. In this case, the terms of the contract will directly depend on the owner of the aircraft or the owner's company. In this regard, the conditions for the refund for an unfulfilled flight, due to the fault of the customer, may differ significantly from each other. However, we try to do everything in order to minimize penalties for the customer and undertake negotiations with the owners of private aircraft. At the same time, if the business jet lease is disrupted due to the fault of our organization or the owner of the aircraft, then we will make a full refund. However, we can assure you that there have been only 4 such cases in our practice for 12 years of successful work.
The European Private Jets company provides a full package of documents, including accounting statements. We are always ready to offer assistance to passenger assistants to prepare and correct all necessary documents.
Benefits of working with us
By ordering the services of our company, you become the sole owner of the jet for the time of charter. The customer can plan and make adjustments to the route, determine the number and duration of stops and choose the date and time of departure. If you need to make some last-minute changes to the flight plan, we will try to do it in the most cost-effective manner.
Our company in figures:
- 60+ international flights per week.
- Access to 9500 business jets of different types.
- 5000+ satisfied customers (most of whom are our regulars).
- 26 employees speaking more than 10 European languages.
- 4 international offices in Europe.
- 14 years of successful experience in business aviation.
We guarantee full confidentiality, safety, and professional work at every stage of your journey. We work 24/7 to save the precious time of our customers!
Advantages of the company
The team of "European Private Jets" consists of experienced experts in the field of business aviation. If you contact us, you can be sure of a quick and professional solution to the issue. The main priority of the company is the convenience of the client. Therefore, we will make every effort to ensure that you are satisfied with the service and the flight. At the moment, 39 specialists work in the company's offices around the world. Each client gets a personal aviation consultant who will accompany him/her at all stages of interaction on the flight. We guarantee the full involvement of a specialist and flexibility in solving issues of any complexity.
A very important point for us is to provide an opportunity for customers to communicate not only with the company's managers but also with its bosses. Therefore, you can always write directly to the boss and managers of the direction if you are unable to promptly resolve the issue with a personal consultant.
Contacts of the company's management:
We are always open to dialogue and will be glad to listen to your suggestions and feedback about the company's work.
Answers to popular questions from our customers
- In what cases is it best to send a sick person using a civil aviation flight?
- There are three or more days to arrange a flight.
- The client has a limited budget that is insufficient to rent a private plane or air ambulance.
- The patient has contraindications to transportation by small aircraft and helicopters, such as exposure to vibration, sudden pressure changes, or being caught in turbulence.
- When is it better to opt for a private jet?
- A patient cannot be transported by helicopter due to a lack of fuel.
- There are no regular passenger flights to the right destination.
- The patient has medical contraindications prohibiting him/her from being in public places.
- It is necessary to arrange the flight as soon as possible.
- While in the air, constant observation of the patient is necessary, using specialized equipment.
- When may a helicopter be needed?
- The patient needs to be picked up quickly from an area that is difficult to access and has no good roads.
- The helicopter has enough fuel tanks to perform an evacuation and reach a refuelling point or a medical facility.
- To save a person's life and health, it is necessary to get him to a hospital as quickly as possible.
- When should charter flights be used as a means of transporting a patient?
- When there are no tickets available for regular flights operated by passenger airlines.
- There are no regular flights with inexpensive tickets available.
- The client does not have enough money to use a business jet rental.
- The patient has a travel voucher, which at the time of departure has not yet expired.
- How much will it cost for the client to be escorted by a medical attendant?
- A paramedic accompaniment is 600 Euros per day or payment per hour.
- An intensive care physician, neurologist, cardiologist, pediatrician, or ambulance service from €900 per day or per hour.
- Monitoring of a passenger's condition by an intensive care team from 1300 euros per day or payment per hour.
- How much does it cost to rent a plane to transport a patient?
The cost of hiring a medical aircraft will depend on many different factors, such as the distance flown, the availability of specialized equipment designed to keep the patient alive, and the number of doctors monitoring the patient's condition. To get the most detailed information about the cost of the service, please contact the European Private Jets specialists, and they will promptly answer all your questions.